- Each time you use the gym please write your name and the date in the Gymnasium Sign In/Sign Out Sheet. The Gymnasium Sign In/Sign Out sheet is located inside the entrance to the gym near the entrance.
- No smoking, food or drink (other than bottles/water cooler) is permitted in the gym.
- Do not remove equipment from the gym without supervisor approval.
- Always use a separate towel for hygiene purposes and WIPE EQUIPMENT AFTER USE.
- If you are on your own, or the last person in the gym, switch off all electrical equipment on leaving.
- Lifters must use collars on every set and must not drop weights on floor.
- Lifters must use spotters on all moderat e to heavy sets.
- Move weights from the racks to the bar ONLY. Do not leave weights on the floor.
- Return all equipment to its allocated position.
- Gym users must dress appropriately at all times.
- Towels must be used.
- Athletic shoes must be worn with laces tied at all times.
- Lower body clothing: athletic shorts, tights or aerobic outfits.
- Upper body clothing: T - shirts, singlets, sweat shirts and unaltered tank tops required.
- Athletic hats are acceptable.
- Prescription glasses are permissible . NO sun - glasses permitted UNLESS suitable medical evidence supporting wearing them is provided.
- Any jewellery that may possibly injure a user, including rings and necklaces, is not permitted . Small earring and items that cannot inhibit or injure a user are permitted.
Please refer to Members/Registration tab for instructions on how to join, fees etc for non-patrolling members.
Payments to be made into Horizon Account - Thirroul SLSC Inc BSB: 802-124 Account: 100046798 Use your name as the reference and description of 'gym fee'